WeTop of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond.
- From Memorial Day to September 30, regular hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday from 10am to 7pm, Saturday from 10am to 10pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- From October 1 to Memorial Day, regular hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors and military, and $4 for children 3 to 12 years old. Admission is free for children under 3 years old. The last ticket is sold a half-hour before closing.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
- Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours through September 30, 2018
- Monday - Thursday: 10am-6pm
- Friday: 10am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-10pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
July 4 - open 10am to 4pm, last admission at 3:30pm
Please note: ticket sales end ½ hour prior to closing
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.