WeTop of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond.
Thursday, April 26 - Open 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
Top of the World will be open daily during Light City at the following times:
Saturday, April 6-Sunday, April 8 - Open 10am-10pm. last admission at 9:30pm
Wednesday, April 11 - Open from 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
Friday, April 13-Sunday, April 15 - Open from 10am-10pm, last admission at 9:30pm
Monday, April 16-Tuesday, April 17 - Open from 3:30pm-10pm, last admission at 9:30pm
Wednesday, April 18-Thursday, April 19 - Open from 10am-10pm, last admission at 9:30pm
Friday, April 20 - Open 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
Saturday, April 21 - Open from 10am-10pm, last admission at 9:30pm
Sunday, April 22 - Open from 11am-5pm, last admission at 4:30pm
- From Memorial Day to September 30, regular hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- From October 1 to Memorial Day, regular hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors and military, and $4 for children 3 to 12 years old. Admission is free for children under 3 years old. The last ticket is sold a half-hour before closing.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
- Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours: September 25, 2017 through May 27, 2018
- Wednesday & Thursday 10am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am-7pm
- Sunday 11am-6pm
Please note: ticket sales end ½ hour prior to closing
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.