Top of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond. For questions, contact us at 410-837-8439 or email Acarrick@promotionandarts.org.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours from September 4, 2019 – May 24, 2020
- Monday-Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday-Thursday 10am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am-7pm
- Sunday 11am-6pm
Ticket sales and entry end ½ hour prior to closing.
- From Monday, May 25, 2020 to Sunday, September 7, 2020, regular hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Open 10:00am-5:00pm last admission is at 4:30pm
Presidents' Day: Open 10:00am-5:00pm last admission is at 4:30pm
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages, and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.