Top of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond.
Top of the World will be closed Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25.
Friday, March 23 - Open 10am-6pm, last admission at 5:30pm
Thursday, April 26 - Open 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
Top of the World will be open daily during Light City, Saturday, April 14-Saturday, April 21 from 10am-10pm, last admission at 9:30pm.
Special hours during Light City:
Friday, April 20 - Open 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
- From Memorial Day to September 30, regular hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- From October 1 to Memorial Day, regular hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors and military, and $4 for children 3 to 12 years old. Admission is free for children under 3 years old. The last ticket is sold a half-hour before closing.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
- Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours: September 25, 2017 through May 27, 2018
- Wednesday & Thursday 10am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am-7pm
- Sunday 11am-6pm
Please note: ticket sales end ½ hour prior to closing
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.