Top of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond. For questions, contact us at 410-837-8439 or email Acarrick@promotionandarts.org.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
Special rates apply during events.
Hours (September 1, 2020- July 16, 2020)
- Tuesday &Wednesday: CLOSED
- Monday & Thursday: 10am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday: 10am-7pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
Ticket sales and entry end ½ hour prior to closing.
- Top of the World Observation Level are: Mondays and Thursdays, 10AM6PM; Fridays and Saturdays, 10AM-7PM; Sundays 11AM-6PM.
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages, and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.
To receive $5 off voucher - please visit the admissions desk.
Harbor Park Garage
55 Market Place
Baltimore, MD 21202