Top of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond.
- From Monday, October 1 to Monday, May 27, 2019, regular hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors and military, and $4 for children 3 to 12 years old. Admission is free for children under 3 years old. The last ticket is sold a half-hour before closing.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
- Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours through Monday, May 27, 2019
- Wednesday: 10am-6pm
- Thursday: 10am-6pm
- Friday: 10am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-7pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
November 2 - Open 10am to 2pm, last admission at 1:30pm
November 13 - Open 10am to 2pm, last admission at 2:30pm
November 25 - Open 11am to 5pm, last admission at 4:30pm
November 19 through November 22 - closed
December 24 and December 25 - closed
December 31 - Open 10am-6pm, last admission at 5:30pm
January 1, 2019 - Open 10am-5pm, last admission at 4:30pm
Please note: ticket sales end ½ hour prior to closing
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.