Top of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond.
- From now to Monday, May 27, 2019, regular hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- From Monday, May 27 to Sunday, September 29, 2019, regular hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors and military, and $4 for children 3 to 12 years old. Admission is free for children under 3 years old. The last ticket is sold a half-hour before closing.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
- Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours through Monday, May 27, 2019
- Wednesday: 10am-6pm
- Thursday: 10am-6pm
- Friday: 10am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-7pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
April 4 - Open 10am to 3:30pm, last admission at 3pm
April 24 - Open 11am to 6pm, last admission 5:30pm
Please note: ticket sales end ½ hour prior to closing
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.